Friday, June 6, 2008

Just a little upload

I'm having my exams at college these days (so far so good, thanks for asking! :P) and the last one will be this coming Friday. After that, I'll finally be on vacation!!! =D
It's not that I don't like to go to college or anything, I just really do need to rest. And not having to wake up at 5h30 in the morning definetely pleases me!
By the way, speaking of liking or not to go to Ibero, I must say... this current semester has been the best one so far. Not only is it because of the subjects but mainly because of people I got acquainted with.


Anyways, these days have been quite weird to me. I mean, some things sort of seem that are just not right. This is specially true when considering work. Yet, I feel really really great. Go figure!

2 comments:

Luana G. de Almeida e Thais Schimidt said...

So cute, I must say... *LOL*

I'm feeling exactly like you in this semester... I really want it to end X) But at the same time, it was the best, so far.

You are so f*cking special, never ever forget that.

Adore you, sweetie =**

Unknown said...

Me too! =D